Saturday, December 03, 2011

So long, candidate Cain!

My lifetime experience has taught me that liberal Democrats will cheat, lie, say anything to destroy their opponents and advance their cause.

If those tactics do not work for them, they will resort to violence. As a union representative once told me, "two broken legs" would change the mind of our employer. 

The events leading to Herman Cain's having suspended his campaign for the Republican presidential nomination, reinforces that belief.

I would guess that Mr Cain, while an intelligent, accomplished and experienced man, simply could not believe that the Democrats would go so low. And, perhaps, he did believe that our news media would, in the end, stand for truth and honesty.

Best wishes, Herman Cain. I hope we hear from you again in the future.

No comments: